Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sorry

I never get time to blog durring the week!  My week is so so so buisy!  But I had to tell someone about my riding on tuesday.  It was just as I predicted I had to jump a lot of  verticals I only got to jump one cross rail!  But it was fun.  When I jump on the horse that I usualy ride my instructor tells me that right wen my horse hits the ground his hind legs are just clearing the jump so his but bumps in to mine if I put my but down to fast.  Also she told me that that is the only reason why I am scared.  I think that she is right.  When the saddel comes up well I am going down it pushes me forward up his neck so it feals like a am going to fall off!  And no one likes to fall off.  So I kept remembering that all through the lesson so wen I jumped I remembered that and I was not scared at all.  My riding instructor was proud of me and I was proud of myself too!

1 comment: